Staff Nurse - Critical Care - Campus Float Pool FT Days
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
SSM Health Care
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSSM HEALTH is currently seeking a FLOAT POOL STAFF NURSE for their DEPAUL HEALTH CENTER location.
The STAFF NURSE will create an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective patient care plans within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Coordinates and contributes to exceptional safe, quality patient care through accurate and timely patient assessments, re-assessments, development of an appropriate plan of care, evaluation of the effectiveness of care and modifies plan of care accordingly as measured by quality audits, observations and core measures.
* Contributes to safe, quality care through accurate and timely processing physicians orders, performing treatments, administering medication, interpreting/analyzing clinical data, and administering emergency procedures as measured by quality audits, core measures, preventable sentinel/serious events.
* Contributes to exceptional quality and safe patient care by demonstrating competency in clinical nursing skills, procedures/treatments, and critical decision making and maintaining a high level of expertise in professional nursing as measured by quality audits, core measures and preventable sentinel /serious events.
* Contributes to exceptional patient satisfaction by establishing a compassionate patient environment by timely responding to patients' needs, open communication and providing emotional, psychological support to patients, friends and families as measured by patient satisfaction.
* Ensures exceptional physician and employee commitment through collaboration, effective communication and timely and accurate documentation as measured by physician and employee satisfaction and documentation audits.
* Contributes to the achievement of exceptional health care by functioning as a member of the team as measured by active participation in department initiatives, unit meetings, committees and special projects.
SSM Health values our exceptional employees. We are committed to helping our employees lead a healthy lifestyle by offering a comprehensive benefits package to fit their needs including those that promote physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Our robust employee benefits package includes:
* Health benefits
* Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Long-term disability coverage
* Health and dependent care reimbursement accounts
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Adoption reimbursement
* An employee assistance program
* Retirement plan options
* And more
FT (72-80 hours / pay period)
PT (32-71 hours / pay period)
Float to all units
MIN 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Hourly rate of pay based of years of experience with shift, holiday, and weekend premiums
Staffing incentive for floating to multiple units
Rotating pattern of holidays
Self-schedule through Smart Square on-line system
Access to open shifts after Core Staff
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the law. Visit the following link to learn more: