Staff Nurse - Medl/Surg/Tele
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 7/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONA clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
* Demonstrated commitment to teamwork, patient-centered care and effective communication
* Valid State of Illinois RN license in good standing
* Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Preferred: Telemetry experience
* Bachelor's of science in nursing