Staff Nurse RMG - Outpatient Ortho - FT - Float to all 6 clinics as needed
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 7/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONA clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates care to orthopaedic patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice. Also responsible for phone triage, abnormal test result delivery and corresponding care instructions.
* Current experience (within past five years) or new nursing graduate (within past two years)
* Preferred one year's experience in orthopaedic outpatient clinic.
* Ability to lift 50lbs., squat and bend.
* Second language proficiency a plus
* Graduate of accredited 2 or 3 year nursing program
* BSN strongly preferred upon hire
* State of Illinois RN License
* BLS certification