Staff Nurse RMG, PT Family Medicine Glen Ellyn, IL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 7/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
Glen Ellyn, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONA clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice. Also responsible for phone triage, abnormal test result delivery and corresponding care instructions.
* Current experience (within past five years) or new nursing graduate (within past two years)
* Preferred one year's experience in pertinent clinical specialty
* Second language proficiency a plus
* Graduate of accredited 2 or 3 year nursing program
* BSN strongly preferred upon hire
* State of Illinois RN License
* BLS certification