Staff Quality Engineer, Kitchen & Bath Americas - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Staff Quality Engineer, Kitchen & Bath Americas - Kohler, WI
Are you someone who is energized by overseeing and managing the implementation of quality initiatives? Are you interested in a role that would allow you to be in the forefront of leading change within Kitchen & Bath-America's Quality? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Kohler is currently hiring a Staff Quality Engineer for Kitchen & Bath-Americas business. This engineer's main objective is to successfully identify and complete quality and cost improvement projects that support strategic objectives and have a strong impact upon Kohler Company business results.
* Identify, lead, coach, facilitate, and/or participate in quality and cost improvement projects to support strategic objectives. This includes project planning, day-to-day project management, data analysis, and reporting.
* Drive and facilitate all aspects of quality and manufacturing system improvement activities.
* Support Engineering in the New Product Development (NPD) process. This includes correctly identifying Critical to Quality Characteristics, assessing and developing appropriate process controls, assessing manufacturability, and establishing inspection and/or test plans.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor of Science in an Engineering or scientific discipline from an ABET accredited program.
* Minimum 2 years of Quality Engineering or Process Engineering work experience.
* Travel expectations will be roughly 20-25%.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.