Staff Recruiter 8/18/2016
Gibson Brands, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Gibson Brands, Inc. the world's premier manufacturer of musical instruments and professional audio equipment, is seeking a Staff Recruiter. Individual must be professional and capable of assisting the recruiting efforts for a high profile, fast-paced company. Individual must be extremely organized and able to communicate with candidates at all levels.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
* Support recruitment activities for all Gibson Group in US.
* Post positions on approved recruiting outlets
* Responsible for candidates screening, shortlisting, interview schedule/coordination, interviewing and hiring
* Able to communicate and guide candidates of all levels positions throughout the recruitment process
* Organize and respond to high volumes of email on a daily basis
* Working within the guidelines of a stringent, fast-paced, detailed hiring process
* Work closely with other HR staff members and departments for recruitment related and on-boarding matters
Minimum Job Qualifications:
* BachelorDegree in HR or related field required.
* At least one to two years of experience in recruitment. Experience in in-house Talent Acquisition/Recruitment or external Headhunting function in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Manufacturing environment preferred.
* Experience working in the guidelines of a stringent hiring process
* Ability to multi-task, set priorities, well-organized and good with details
* Must have excellent computer skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.
* Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with different level of people