Staff Research Associate I 8/12/2016
University of California - Los Angeles Medical Centers
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title:
Staff Research Associate I
Staff Research Assoc I
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
10920 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 350 LA CA 90024
$20.14 / $3504
$24.02 / $4179
Layoff Referral Deadline:
Under the direct supervision of the Director and Co-Directors of the UCLA Global Center for Children and Families (GCCF), incumbent will assist with organizing our center s Research Papers for the Archive. S/He will refile the Papers in archival folders, assist with necessary preservation measures, help to create an organizational plan and finding aid for the Papers. The incumbent will be working under the direction of. The position is 100% time for three months only.
Responsible for refiling Research Paper of Global Center for Children and Families, (GCCF) into archival folders.
Formatting manuscripts according to journal s requirement; submitting papers to journal s online submission system; maintaining submitted files.
Helping to manage a database of archived materials.
Assist with necessary preservation measures related to the Papers.
Help to create an organizational plan and finding aid for the Papers.
Meeting with supervisor on a weekly basis to suggest archiving strategies.
Meeting with Staff Research on a weekly basis.
1. High school diploma
2. Interpersonal skills to communicate in a clear and professional manner with all personnel.
3. Experience with records management.
4. Demonstrated organizational skills and clear attention to detail.
5. Excellent written skills.
6. Demonstrated computer and technical skills with proficiency in the use of both Mac and PC and computers.
7. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.