Staff SaaS QA Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Santa Clara, CA
Infoblox s Quality Engineering Team is looking for a Staff SaaS QA Engineer to deliver continuous improvement through deep expertise in networking, cloud, automation development, test methodologies and customer focus. This position is for an engineer who likes challenges and is constantly striving to improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong a growing, successful and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
An ideal candidate is a highly technical engineer who has a strong background in software engineering, testing frameworks and automation.
* Develop maintainable test automation frameworks, tools and automated test suites in response to growing feature set and customer requirements
* Be an integrated part of an Agile engineering team and work interactively with software engineers, testing engineers and product managers from the beginning of the development cycle
* Assist in developing our cloud strategy and design new Cloud environments
* Build cloud infrastructure and automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring SaaS applications running on AWS
* Work with the Development and QA Teams to scale up test automation practices and provide robust releases
* Ensure code is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs functional, or API vs UI), reduce unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and increase execution time
* Anticipate future technology needs and business requirements to drive new technological approaches and tools
* Builds consensus across stakeholder groups including management and individual contributors
* Lead sessions to build consensus on gaps, solution options, target operating model, and recommendations
* 10+ years of experience in a similar role, including at least 2+ years using agile software development methodologies
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Experience with developing maintainable test automation procedures and practices
* Extensive experience writing, debugging, and maintaining C, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby, Java and Shell scripts
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, etc.)
* Strong commitment to best practices in SQA and software development, including modern CI processes and the automating everything vision
* Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools and processes, including JUnit, Jenkins, Selenium, and IXIA, or comparable products
* Strong knowledge of BGP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS Security and TCP/IP networking
* Expert in Unix/Linux environment (CentOS, Ubuntu, and Amazon AMI)
* Experience with Jenkins and Git
* BS/MS with a heavy engineering focus
Besides working alongside a world class engineering team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. Onsite massages, culture clubs, onsite farmer s market, 24/7 access to the onsite gym, chef-on-site days, free dinners, free EV charging stations, onsite basketball court, SJ shark s tickets and many more perks!
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click Here.
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.