Staff Software Development Engineer 9/14/2016
Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Blue Coat Systems has an immediate opening for a Staff Software Engineer to work on a product development team building a Blue Coat SaaS (Security as a Service) Cloud offering. In this position, the Software Engineer will work in the Data Path team and work on the design and development of new and existing features.
Candidates must possess:
- strong C/C++ programming and software development skills.
- experience with IPSec/VPN technologies
- a strong networking background and prior experience writing network applications on a Unix style Operating systems
- Experience with Linux kernel is a plus.
Additional requirements include:
- 5-10 years of design and development experience in C/C++.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience/understanding of Linux firewalling(iptables)
- Kernel modules development experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor or Master's in Computer Science or Engineering.
Blue Coat Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal? Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin
Blue Coat Systems, Inc. prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability.