Sr. Site Reliability Engineer (SRE Cloud Security) - 8080 8/13/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Staff / Sr. Staff Site Reliability Engineer to enhance the newest technology addition acquired from it s acquisition of CirroSecure Inc. This cloud based technology expands the granular visibility and control that customers have into their sanctioned SaaS applications like Box, Dropbox, GitHub, Google, Yammer Salesforce, etc. As a SRE, you will be responsible for design, implementation, testing and improvement of CirroSecure s cloud based product.
The candidate must be a self starter and possess very good analytical skills. Must possess ability to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance. Passion for security is a major plus.
* Strong SysAdmin: very familiar with Unix systems (Ubuntu) and scripting in bash, python, etc.
* Experience with one or more configuration management software: Ansible / Chef / Puppet / Salt
* Experience with cloud-based deployments (AWS or OpenStack experience preferred)
* Experience with deployment automation and virtualization tools (Vagrant, Docker, Atlas/Terraform, AWS CloudFormation or similar tools)
* Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, Ganglia, Monit, Pager-Duty, Consul or similar tools)
* Familiar with security concerns (server hardening, bastion / two factor authentication, SSL, VPN)
* Familiar with continuous integration and build management tools like git and Jenkins
* Knowledgeable in distributed systems and redundancy / high-availability and performance optimizations
* Experience with Git
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.