Sr. Site Reliability Engineer (SaaS Security) - 8080 8/13/2016
Palo Alto Networks
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Palo Alto Networks is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation enterprise security products. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Sr. Site Reliability Engineer to enhance the newest technology addition acquired from it s acquisition of CirroSecure Inc. This cloud based technology expands the granular visibility and control that customers have into their sanctioned SaaS applications like Box, Dropbox, GitHub, Google, Yammer Salesforce, etc. As a SRE, you will be responsible for design, implementation, testing and improvement of CirroSecure s cloud based product.
The candidate must be a self starter and possess very good analytical skills. Must possess ability to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance. Passion for security is a major plus.
* Experience with one or more configuration management software: Ansible
* Experience with cloud-based deployments (AWS or OpenStack experience preferred)
* Experience with deployment automation and virtualization tools (Vagrant, Docker, Atlas/Terraform, AWS
or similar tools) * Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, Ganglia,
* Familiar with security concerns (server hardening, bastion / two factor authentication, SSL, VPN)
* Familiar with continuous integration and build management tools like git
* Knowledgeable in distributed systems and redundancy / high-availability and performance optimizations
* Experience with
Palo Alto Networks competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including 401(K). Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.