Staffing Account Manager 9/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Corus360 delivers Infrastructure Solutions, Disaster Recovery, Managed and Professional Services that help organizations reduce costs, increase efficiencies and maximize productivity. Due to incredible growth, we are seeking STAFFING ACCOUNT MANAGERS to join our People-as-a-Service team. Based in Denver, CO the ACCOUNT MANAGER will develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our staffing & professional services. The ideal candidate will have an established track record/book of business in selling staffing based solutions.
If you are interested in joining a progressive, next generation staffing organization, backed by a technology label, with engineers on staff, and real technology behind our business, Corus36 has a place for you. With over 600 accounts in Atlanta and over 400 accounts in the Carolina's, our sales reps have the ability to partner on established accounts and create value for our existing customers with our People-as-a-Service business.
* Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold call, premise visits, and networking
* Generate new accounts and close sales opportunities using your superior presentation, management and negotiation skills
* Develop new client relationships and leverage existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
* Develop proposals, respond to RFP's and conduct face-to-face sales presentations for prospective customers
* Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet quarterly/annual quota requirements
* Maintain revenue and build new revenue within established account base
* Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level
* Technical or Business degree from a top tier school
* Track record of success reflected in quota performance for the last 5years
* Proven track record of overachievement in direct professional services, staffing solutions & technical recruiting sales
* Thorough understanding of complex solution sales cycle and solution selling
* Strong prospecting and qualification skills
Join Corus36's rapid growth and enjoy our innovative, fun culture where professionals have a laser focus on success. You will be working with a talented and smart team of dedicated professionals that also like to joke around and have a beer on Fridays. Corus36 offer's work-life balance, exceptional salary/ commission and benefits, along with flexibility and huge opportunities or career growth. If you are ready to work hard and take your career to the next level, apply today.