Staffing Consultant (Sales and Business Development) 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our mission is very simple - WE PUT PEOPLE TO WORK!
Located in downtown Washington DC and right above the Farragut North metro stop, Randstad USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a global provider of professional employment services, and the second largest staffing organization in the world. Randstad USA's over 2,000 employment experts put an average of 49,000 people to work in the U.S. each week through its 400 branches and client-dedicated locations.
We are currently seeking to fill an important sales role for this key market and growing region.
The scope of the role is as follows:
- Evaluates potential for the staffing business, identifies current business strengths, and creates a strategic plan for growth in the district territory.
- Drives the sales effort with continual contact and face to face meetings with C level executives.
- Ensures strategic alignment of the database to the district territory.
- Creates and owns the sales strategy.
- Continuously monitor client and talent satisfaction results and takes the appropriate actions with employees, external talent, and clients.
- Coaches and motivates to gain results through others.
- Networks within the community to build business and branch visibility.
- Maintains and develops client contacts at senior levels within client organizations.
- 4-year college degreepreferred (preferably business related)
- Experience in building business including time and territory management, sales and proposal presentation to clients.
- Ability to achieve profitable sales development and growth through individual performance.
- 3+ years business experience and staffing industry experience a plus.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
- Competitive Compensation Package- Salary plus bonus, your compensation will directly reflect the caliber of your work and is limited only by your drive and dedication.
- Medical Insurance: Choose between 2 PPO plans
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan + match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance / Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation / Holidays