Staffing Coordinator/Central Supply Clerk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Staffing Coordinator/Central Supply Clerk
(Must be a Licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in Washington)
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Olympic Rehab of Sequim
1000 South Fifth Ave.
Sequim, Washington 98382
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure adequate and appropriate staffing of the facility nursing department to meet the needs of the residents based on budget and census.
* Complete and post monthly nursing schedule, coordinating requests to ensure appropriate coverage of units.
* Answer employee calls regarding scheduling issues, and prepare written correspondence as necessary.
* Consult with nursing department supervisors concerning staffing and scheduling needs.
* Maintain daily tardy and absenteeism calendars for employee performance appraisals, reporting to the Director of Nursing Services all issues.
* Work with Human Resources and Director of Nursing Services when scheduling modified work duty employees in accordance with work restrictions and facility policy.
* Complete and update nursing department employee records and maintain records of current certifications and licenses for nursing department employees.
* Answer applicant calls regarding position availability and coordinate interviews.
* Communicate with Unit Managers to facilitate quality orientation programs, and provide each newly hired nursing personnel with an orientation schedule.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Responsible for ordering various supplies for facility and maintaining inventory.
* Responsible for coordinating transportation for pick up and return of patients with Paratransit Bus and updates teh transportation calendar appropriately.
* Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred.
* Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Minimum 2 years of experience preferred.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Olympic Rehabilitation of Sequim is a 125 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, Alzheimer s and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Avamere Olympic Rehabilitation of Sequim has a 4 Star rating with Medicare.gov and is currently looking for top notch talent to join their all-star team.