Staffing Coordinator (On-site from 12:00am-8:00am)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 2/9/2017
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team!
Cross Country Healthcare is a leader in healthcare staffing throughout the United States and the Caribbean. Our primary focus is on providing nurse, allied and physician (locum tenens) staffing services and workforce solutions to the healthcare market. We are also one of the top five providers of retained physician and healthcare executive search services. In addition, we are a leading supplier of education and training programs, specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
SUmmary: The Staffing Coordinator contributes to the success of the branch by providing the highest caliber of candidates to fill client needs, ultimately driving revenue, gross profit and market share.
* Partner with clients to determine staffing requirements; offer assignments at client facilities to qualified field staff.
* Manage open orders, submit files and expedite interviews and offers in order to support branch performance goals.
* Remain aware of changes in hospital file requirements and communicate those changes to the branch.
* Build rapport and maintain consistent communication with candidates and clients to develop positive working relationships.
* Ensure candidate and/or client concerns are resolved in a timely manner; uphold our Company s reputation by demonstrating standards of excellence.
* Conduct candidate and client visits to increase brand recognition and networking abilities.
* Interview, screen and administer appropriate evaluations and verify references of field applicants.
* Monitor and evaluate the performance of field staff and the ongoing needs of the client/facility through weekly follow-up calls.
* Primarily responsible for maintaining currently staffed HCP files and the Company database to maintain 100% compliance with Company standards and/or individual facility requirements.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
* Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
* Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
* Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing.
* Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
* Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities, use time efficiently.
* Customer Service Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 1 year of related experience, preferably in staffing business.
* Computer experience required. Database and/or automated program experience a plus.
Benefits: Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including a Medical plan, Dental plan, Vision plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States