This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
PeopleReady is connecting people and work
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
PeopleReady brings together three staffing companies Labor Ready, Spartan Staffing and CLP under one company, providing customers and associates access to the full range of services, expertise and opportunities we provide, all in one place. We put thousands of hardworking people to work in businesses across North America. There s a place for you here. PeopleReady is a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE: TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions including staffing, large volume on-site workforce management, and recruitment process outsourcing.
As a PeopleReady employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you ll do as the as Staffing Specialist:
* Provides exceptional customer service to existing customers and our temporary workforce. Assists new applicants with the employment process, answers questions and qualifies potential assignment employees for eligibility to work. Performs job site visits as needed.
* Follows-up with customers to ensure jobs are completed to the customer s satisfaction. Assists in the collection of payments in order to maintain accounts receivable guidelines. Assists with the development of customer relationships through high-volume telephone contact. This includes resolving customer problems and collection of payments due.
* Recruits new assignment employees to ensure employee supply meets customer demand. Actively seeks new and effective techniques to recruit and maintain qualified employees. Conducts interviews, reference checks and skills testing with viable candidates. Maintains continual contact with assignment employees to ensure availability to our clients.
* Self-starting and resourceful; turns problems into opportunities.
* Ensures written and verbal information is shared in a clear, concise manner with customers, temporary workers, co-workers and up-line leaders. Demonstrates active listening skills.
* Assists the Operations Manager with maintaining assignment employee and customer files, payroll and billing.
* Creates and reinforces a culture in the branch that places an emphasis on worker safety being #1.
What you bring to the table:
* High school diploma or GED and 2 years experience in the staffing industry preferred. Recruiting experience is preferred. 1 or more years customer service experience. 2 years sales or telemarketing experience.
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised. Ability to work in a busy team environment.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. PeopleSoft skills preferred.
* Must be flexible to work overtime as needed.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
* Valid driver s license and a car that can be used for work.
PeopleReady provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.