This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Operations Manager and Account Manager by performing duties in accordance to Spartan s service standards and operational procedures. This position builds and maintains positive business relationships with customers and assignment employees and reports directly to the Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sales & Customer Service Provides exceptional customer service to existing customers and our temporary workforce. Assists new applicants with the employment process, answers questions and qualifies potential assignment employees for eligibility to work. Utilizes and supports the CSP Sales Culture. Assists the branch team in capturing and cultivating customer loyalty and reinforcing a value added proposition to customers. Calls customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments. Performs job site visits as needed.
* Maintains and Develops Accounts Follows-up with customers to ensure jobs are completed to the customer s satisfaction. Assists in the collection of payments in order to maintain accounts receivable guidelines. Assists with the development of customer relationships through high-volume telephone contact. This includes resolving customer problems and collection of payments due.
* Recruitment, Screening, Placement and Retention of Assignment Employees Recruits new assignment employees to ensure employee supply meets customer demand. Actively seeks new and effective techniques to recruit and maintain qualified employees. Conducts interviews, reference checks and skills testing with viable candidates. Maintains continual contact with assignment employees to ensure availability to our clients. Performs and abides by all standard procedures for recruiting, screening and placement of assignment employees.
* Entrepreneurial Oriented Self-starting and resourceful; turns problems into opportunities. Seeks new assignments and additional duties from Operations Manager. Demonstrates an interest in the temporary staffing industry and the overall strategy and objectives of the company.
* Cultural Sponsorship Embodies a passionate, responsible, creative and respectful we culture. Ensures they are living the values of TrueBlue. Works in partnership with other TrueBlue Brands in their market to achieve and/or maintain a dominant position in the market place.
* Open Communication Ensures written and verbal information is shared in a clear, concise manner with customers, temporary workers, co-workers and up-line leaders. Demonstrates active listening skills.
* Operations/Regulatory Compliance Assists the Operations Manager with maintaining assignment employee and customer files, payroll and billing.
* Safety Creates and reinforces a culture in the branch that places an emphasis on worker safety being #1. Takes a proactive stance in the prevention of employee accidents. Contributes annually to achieve worker safety ratio reductions.
* Additional duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
Successful Staffing Specialist Skills and Characteristics:
* 1-2 years customer service experience.
* Valid driver s license and a car that can be used for work.
* 2 years sales or telemarketing experience.
* 2 years experience in the staffing industry preferred.
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Ability to learn and work with new programs.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
* Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
Spartan Staffing provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, College Savings Fund, and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed customer expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer - named by Forbes (2013) as one of the country s Most Trustworthy Companies .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.