This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Portland, Medford, OR; Burlington, Tacoma, WA; or Lewiston, ID
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
Bring your expertise to this role where you will:
* Be responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to Cambia leaders and employees.
* Deliver high quality candidates and advances the Cambia brand across numerous markets and professional communities.
* Collaborate with Human Resources colleagues and business partners to optimize staffing processes, utilization of organizational recruitment expertise and developing recruitment strategies for assigned business divisions.
Skills and abilities needed for success in this role:
* Two years experience in filling entry to mid-level positions using applicant tracking system.
* One year experience in internet recruiting (i.e., search agents, resume databases).
* Experience in developing recruitment strategies to fill high-volume positions preferred.
* Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred.
* Experience in behavioral-based interviewing techniques desired.
* Thorough knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Lawson, ICIMS a plus).
* Working knowledge of employment laws (i.e. Title VII, AAP).
* Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication as well as strong influencing skills.
* Time management expertise in a deadline driven environment.
* Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple job openings.
* Strong computer skills (i.e. MS Office, HRIS).
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.