Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator (Manassas, VA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONStaffing and Scheduling Coordinator (Manassas, VA)
Manassas Health & Rehab Center, in Manassas, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator to coordinate and maintain the nursing schedule.
Manassas Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
* Ensure that daily staffing needs are consistent with center standards.
* Maintain nursing time and attendance records.
* Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE
* Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must maintain high level of professionalism.
* Must be flexible, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.