Stamping Operator III - 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/1/2017
* Move within a team setting to keep stamping presses running.
* Perform all the quality checks necessary to produce quality product
* Set up dies in a stamping press and perform the die work necessary to produce a quality part
* Perform die repair work at all levels to keep production flowing
* Set up require auxiliary equipment and vision systems
* Program Smart Pak presses and Vamco feed units
* Perform in press change-overs
* Be able to perform basic flat grinding when necessary
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Education / Experience:
* Perform all responsibilities prescribed as a Stamping Operator II
* Ideal candidate will have successfully completed one year as a Stamping Operator II
* Must successfully demonstrate the ability to perform a complete die change up to the point where a strip is out of the die (Timed Event)
* Must have passed the Mechanical Concepts test
* Must successfully complete a print reading and precision measuring skills review by the position supervisor
* High school diploma or GED
* Must be able to lift and carry a maximum weight of 27 lbs.
* Must be able to push a peak force of 69 lbs.
* Must be able to pull a peak force of 80 lbs.
* Frequent standing and balancing throughout the day is required in this job.