Stanley Electric - Adecco - 3rd shift Assembly
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY $250 SIGN ON BONUS when you start your career with Adecco at Stanley Electric! Adecco has a limited number of positions that qualify for the sign on bonus so if you are interested call Today! Stanley Electric is a reputable Tier One Honda Parts Supplier in London, OH. These are temp-to-hire opportunities. No previous production, warehouse, or manufacturing experience is required; entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Factory - Assembly job include:
The positions that qualify for the $150 sign on bonus will all be on third shift which runs from 11:00p.m. – 7:30 a.m
- Must be able to stand 8 to 10
- Great communication skills required both verbal and written.
- Must read operation standards, follow visual inspection standards and identify defects.
- Constant movement of hands/arms/feet
- Normal assembly requirements
- Lifting objects between 05 lbs - 40 lbs
- Reliable transportation a must
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Contact us today if you are interested in our Quality Inspection positions in London, OH!
If you have already applied with us or have further questions please contact us at 937-398-7411 or apply online at Adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled