Station Attendant 9/10/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Station Attendant prepares all cold food items. This person is responsible for the consistency and quality production of salads/appetizers/dressings, and the preparation of daily requisition for food area and daily rotation of cold foods.
* Keeps all walk-ins in pantry and Garde Manger area clean.
* Has everything in place for day s business for banquets and outlets.
* Fills out requisition for the day and the following day.
* Delegates work to pantry workers.
* Works according to priorities for banquets.
* Responsible for all ice and tallow sculptures.
* Assigns list for night pantry and relates information to the night chef.
* Checks with Executive Chef daily for any special products or preparation.
* Food & Beverage Experience preferred.
* Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
* Must be able to work weekends/holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: