Statistical Modeler / Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTALASCEND IS CURRENT SEEKING A STATISTICAL MODELER/DATA ANALYST FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR CLIENT IN WARREN, MI.
The Statistical Modeler/Data Analyst will perform statistical analysis of vehicle data from available crash databases such as NASS, FARS, OnStar, and other sources for detection of potential vehicle safety and performance improvement opportunities.
* Develop innovative analytical approaches to identify field performance improvement opportunities
* Work with and guide cross-functional teams focused on analytical issues related to vehicle behavior and occupant injuries
* Effectively communicate analysis results to teams charged with developing advanced safety technologies and strategies
* Serve as a statistical consultant, e.g., appropriate sample size for reliability testing, as required, to GM Engineering on a variety of recurring issues
* Lead and coordinate statistical analysis efforts focused on improving field safety performance
* SAS experience
* 4-7years of experience
* Strong statistical skills
* Ability to travel
* Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Math or Engineeringdegree with strong statistical skills