This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This Status Position Features:
He or she will be ensuring on time delivery of all outstanding orders by following up with the vendor and identifying and resolving potential delays. The order specialist serves as the bridge between vendors, clients, and borrowers.
- Ensure that all outstanding orders are completed and submitted by the vendor due date and time
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure on time delivery of reports to the client
- Effectively resolve problems that my lead to a delay in receiving the report
- Serve as a conduit between Vendor to clients and borrowers
- Make appropriate notations in the order file that describe the current status of the order
- Provide feedback about vendor performance to vendor managers
- Partner with client service managers to resolve client delays, questions, concerns, etc.
Minimum Qualifications: - High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service or Collection Experience
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and remove barriers to problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced changing environment
- Has a passion for providing superior customer service
- Proven ability to remain calm under stressful situations
- Moderate user of Microsoft? excel and Microsoft Word?
- Demonstrated ability to influence people to follow company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a status today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.