Sterilization Process Operator III Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION: US-RI-Coventry
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 280159
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SATISFYING JOB WHERE YOU FEEL VALUED AND LEAVE EACH DAY KNOWING THAT YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE*
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC (NYSE: BSX) TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. AS A GLOBAL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, WE ADVANCE SCIENCE FOR LIFE BY PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS UNMET PATIENT NEEDS AND REDUCE THE COST OF HEALTHCARE.
Main function is the safe operation of processing equipment in accordance with operating regulations and procedures in order to assure proper care of customer product. Involved in the placement and retrieval of biological sampling devices to monitor appropriate processing levels. Will assist in the direction and support of Material handler activities. THE SHIFT FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE 7AM-7PM.
- Provide leadership and consistently adhere to company policies and procedures
- Communicate departmental goals in order to achieve effective core 5 metric performance
- Will require the ability to review and schedule production
- Will require the ability to operate sterilization equipment.
- Protects product by assuring proper processing and handling according to operating procedures; monitors process cycles and control systems to ensure operation within quality, regulatory and company specifications
- Minimizes downtime by monitoring processing operation and associated equipment as scheduled; conducts minor equipment repairs and refers major repairs to shift supervisor or maintenance personnel
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by monitoring environmental control systems and inspecting equipment for unsafe conditions and reporting to supervisor as required; generates maintenance work orders for repairs; responds to process and equipment alarm conditions and acting within operational and safety guidelines; conducts assigned housekeeping on a daily basis
- Contributes to accuracy of processing and product accountability by maintaining and reviewing product documentation; implements appropriate corrective action as needed; places and retrieves product monitoring devices per processing specification
- Assists in maintaining product inventory by receiving, identifying, labeling, and storing product within the Shipping and Receiving area
- Maintains and advances technical skills, knowledge and abilities by assigned training
- Works in a safe manner and considers safety in all aspects of job
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Forklift Experience preferred
- Willingness to work 12 hour work days and weekends on a rotating schedule
- Ability to read/write English to complete paperwork and interpret procedures; good verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong leadership and computer skills
QUALITY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures. For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-RI-Coventry||(n/a)||Manufacturing & Operations||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Process Operator, Law, Equipment Operator, Warehouse, Compliance, Manufacturing, Legal