Sterling Support Eng
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for STERLING SUPPORT ENG Location - FRAMINGHAM, MA - FULL TIME Position.
JOB TITLE: STERLING SUPPORT ENG
LOCATION: FRAMINGHAM, MA
DURATION: FULL TIME
MANDATORY TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* Minimum of 7+ years of experience with implementing and development systems in Java/J2EE technology.
* Exclusive 2+ years of experience in IBM Sterling Selling and Order fulfilment Suite, Global inventory visibility model
* Should have hands-on Sterling development experience in one or more Modules - Sterling Distributed Order Management, Global Inventory Visibility and Catalogue Management
* Should have strong foundation in Java and good knowledge of Sterling Order Management System components, API's and related Interfaces
* Assist business users in definition/resolution of problems
* Functional knowledge on Retail Domain, Supply Chain & Order Management will be preferred
* Experience with Database Structured Query Language (SQL)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
* Responsible for resolving / fixing issues / incidents reported for Sterling in production environment. Will require on-call / off-hour support for critical production incidents
* Responsible for working on minor enhancements / projects end to end - defining solution, coding, testing, deployment
* Analyze and diagnose any issues that could adversely impact any functional capabilities of Sterling
* Support production deployments and Production/QA environments issues
* Work with Client Managers for planning and stake holder communication
* Communication with offshore team through mail, calls on regular basis
* Co-ordinate work being done by the team at offshore and onsite
* Weekly and Monthly Status reporting
* Documentation and Process improvement
DESIRABLE TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
* Work with different teams - Business, Development and QA to lead for business with complete considerations on supportability to achieve end user business results
* Ability to think strategically and help development/architect teams for strategies and tactics that produce fast turnaround