Storage Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Lenovo's fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. Through our Entry Level Talent Program, Lenovo is developing career minded millennials to drive the next generation in technology. University graduates who have a passion for technology and an aptitude for success are encouraged to apply.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Sr. Product Managers, Partners, and Sales to create marketing collateral, presentations and other content required by Geos, Business Partners, and Clients.
- Develops a repeatable process to track collateral, education content usage. Works with Geos to identify and assess most effective content (and why) and reports back to Marketing , Geo, and Product Management team with recommendations.
- Orders and Manages WW Hardware (Capital) and ensures we have a process to loan systems for certifications and the development of reference architectures/whitepapers
- Collaborates with Marketing, Sr Product Managers, Development and other SMEs to build, maintain, and execute a Social Media calendar for Storage. Tracks impressions, engagements, engagement rates, reads, downloads.
- Will deliver a summary presentation to Marketing/Product Management team at the end of the internship period to show accomplishments, what he/she learned, and make final recommendations to the team.
- Must be at least a Junior working toward a Bachelor's degree in Business (with at least 1 previous internship) and can be a first year MBA.
- Energetic, with a lot of passion and drive; someone who can create excitement in the organization.
- Must have strong application skills with Excel, Power point, Outlook
- Must have strong Social Media skills
- Must have proven analytical experience with business writing, presentation skills, communication ability, and business acumen.
- Demonstrates strong, realistic confidence in oneself. Maintains a focus on results over time.
- Works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, and builds alignment around goals and objectives.
At $46B in global sales, in 160 countries, Lenovo is a collection of highly skilled and talented people doing what we do best: producing the very best in world-class products. From personal computers and tablets, to cell phones, applications and servers, everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do. We're looking to add fresh, talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.