This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Carrier Enterprise, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONCarrier Enterprise is a joint venture between Watsco, Inc. and Carrier Corporation. Carrier Enterprise sells and distributes Carrier, Bryant and Payne residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products and supplies throughout the U.S., Latin America and Caribbean through 110 locations in 20 states and Puerto Rico.
The South Texas business unit of Carrier Enterprise currently has a great opportunity for a Store Associate at our Houston, TX (Inner Loop) location. Upload your resume for immediate consideration.
Visit our company website, create your profile and upload your resume. http://www.carrierenterprise.com
Specific responsibilities will include excellent customer service to internal and external customers, parts sales, new business development, and HVAC technical support, partnering with the warehouse to ensure product availability and participate in store/warehouse events. Selected candidate will be an integral contributor in promoting the sales of HVAC replacement components and aftermarket products to our Dealer Network and HVAC Contractors. Some overnight travel may be required. Other duties may be assigned.
* HVAC knowledge/experience preferred.
* Retail sales experience required; Two plus years desirable.
* Excellent customer service skills; friendly and outgoing for our store environment.
* Must have excellent communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
* Bi-lingual in Spanish strongly preferred.
* Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Distribution, Warehousing, or Logistics experience desired.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications a must.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent is required and must be verifiable.
Other: Benefits: Health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K; Compensation: Competitive salary, plus Incentive plan based on sales.
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer