This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented learning environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail sales managers convey a passion for our products and our customers, as well as a commitment to being a trusted and respected team leader.
* Ensure a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer s unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver the best sleep of their life.
* Build relationships with customers and team. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information and store procedures. Provide timely, relevant customer follow-up and employee coaching.
* Lead store operations, recruiting, management, training and sales functions, ensuring productivity, compliance with company policies and team effectiveness.
* Leverage company programs and tools to generate local market awareness and drive store traffic. Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Hold self and team accountable for becoming trusted, successful Sleep Experts and consistently exceeding sales goals.
* Sleep Number Sales Managers are self-motivated leaders who think big, always do the right thing and play to win.
* 3+ years of proven sales management or team leadership experience with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably in a high-end/specialty environment.
* Prior success recruiting, training, engaging and retaining top talent.
* Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad); technology engagers and early adopters preferred.
* Able to lead by example in a fast-paced, growth-oriented work environment; committed to continuous improvement.
* Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
* Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred..
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug free workplace (DFW).