Store Manager - Massachusetts Market
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Solstice Sunglass Boutique
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have an exciting opportunity for a charismatic Store Manager who can lead a team in maximizing the overall profitability of a high fashion luxury retail store. As a Manager you oversee all aspects of the operations while inspiring your team to create that exceptional customer experience. Are YOU the one?Responsibilities:
The Responsibilities of a Store Manager include:
* Manage a retail specialty store with staff of 5 -15 employees
* Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out including but not limited to: opening and closing procedures, inventory control, receiving, merchandising, loss prevention and customer service
* Recruiting, interviewing and hiring of staff
* Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as wells store sales and productivity goals are met.
* Train, delegate and supervise staff to develop and maintain individual selling goals, customer service and product knowledge skills.
* Conduct regular meetings with the store staff and maintain daily communications binder.
* Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld throughout the entire store (selling floor, backroom and bathroom).
* Partner with Human Resources to address and document unsatisfactory performance and policy violations related to new hire/termination paperwork, benefits, disciplinary action, etc. in a timely matter.
* Follow Loss Prevention guidelines throughout entire store (back office and selling floor). Participate in programs to reduce loss/shortage, report merchandise or cash discrepancies to Regional LP Manager
* Ensure entire staff adheres to Mystery shop guidelines.
* Create and promote strong business relationships with vendors, mall management and local businesses
* Participate in corporate initiated store events or create specific promotions based on the needs of the market or clientele
Candidates must meet the following qualifications to be considered for the Store Manager position:
* Previous retail management experience a must
* College Degree preferred
* Management and analytical skills are essential
* *Must work a min of 40 hours per week; with a min of 2 closing shifts.
* Demonstrates strong leadership ability
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Previous retail experience - any specialty product experience a plus
* Computer literate (word, excel and lotus notes)
* Able to work flexible hours
* Adhere to attendance and punctuality standards
* Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.