Store Manager, Peebles Store, Plymouth, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Specialty Retailers Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONSTORE MANAGER, PEEBLES STORE, PLYMOUTH, NC
JOB FAIR AT PEEBLES STORE, 8/31, 10 am - 3 pm
774 US Highway 64 E Plymouth, NC 27962
To manage total store to maximize sales, service, presentation and profitability and to minimize inventory shortage.
* Manage total store to maximize sales and profits.
* Drive store's Credit Applications, Magazine Subscriptions and "40 & Fabulous" programs to achieve goals.
* Know sales goal, actual sales and trends to achieve plan.
* Ensure promotions are set and markdowns are taken in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner.
* Ensure proper execution and maximize productivity of key programs such as Tuxedo, Gift Card, and other ancillary sales.
* Ensure highest level of customer service is provided to all customers at all times and customer expectations are exceeded.
* Implement and adhere to company's customer service standards, and insist every customer is acknowledged, thanked, and invited to return.
* Adhere to the guidelines of No Complaints Program to create a pleasant shopping experience for every customer.
* Maintain a high level of personal motivation and integrity, setting an example for others.
* Ensure courteous and professional handling of returns.
* Actively and effectively recruit, interview and hire quality, motivated and service-minded candidates for all positions.
* Provide training on a continuous basis using company training programs to ensure understanding and compliance of all associates.
* Communicate relevant information regarding job responsibilities, goals and company objectives to associates.
* Delegate and assign associate duties fairly and follow-up on assignments.
* Evaluate and provide feedback to assistant managers, supervisors, sales associates, beauty advisors and sales support associates.
* Ensure consistency, fairness and proper documentation to improve associates' performance.
* Submit management work schedule to district manager on time and personally adhere to schedule as well as adhering to the weekly base schedule hours.
* Maintain high level of merchandise presentation to company published standards and best practices.
* Ensure daily adherence to standards across all families of business (floor plans, adjacencies, density of merchandise flow, etc.).
* React to all current direction and update merchandise presentation accordingly.
* Utilize visual tools to create exciting walls and windows per Quarterly Visual Merchandising instructions floor plans.
* Maintain and uphold standard of "Cleanest Store in Town" throughout the store including sales floor, bathrooms, fitting rooms, offices, wrap stations, associate break room, stockrooms, receiving and storage areas.
* Direct and execute all store operations, policies and procedures, key initiatives and best practices.
* Manage weekly/monthly payroll and non-payroll (electricity, supplies, etc.) expenses in line with budget and sales rate.
* Work with District Manager to develop and execute plans for store to improve profitability, greater productivity and efficiency.
* Protect store assets and hold shrink below Company Shrink Goal by ensuring all security policies and procedures are followed.
* Monitor fitting rooms and high risk areas of store.
* Comply with Store Operational Control Audit, Price Audit, Return Management and Shrink Reduction initiatives.
* Ensure compliance with procedures for receiving, shipping, sorting, and processing freight.
* Ensure proper store opening and closing procedures are followed and that store is secure at ti