This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
CiSA Lubes dba Jiffy Lube
JOB DESCRIPTIONStore Managers Needed
Please follow this link to our website to apply for our open positions today.
The Store Manager manages overall daily operations of a service center in accordance with Policy and Procedures, to ensure optimum performance, inventory, cash, and labor control, and to maximize profitability. Also, to ensure the image of service center and its employees is maintained, while exceeding our customer's expectations and protecting company assets.
Essential Functions may include but are not limited to:
* Interactions with customers
* Execution of marketing and customer experience programs
* Resolve customer complaints to company standards
Manage Customer Flow:
* Floor Control - Manages team to optimize service times
* Enforces the execution of company standards
Site Operations Requirements:
* Accountable for the timely opening and closing of service center
* Accountable for delivering deposits to the bank in accordance with the Finance Policy
* Maintain the maintenance of the building
* Management of schedule to ensure labor guidelines are met
* Provide leadership and direction to his/her employees
* Management of downtime to include but not limited to; CBT training, hands on training, role playing, housekeeping, maintenance and landscaping
* Accountable for accurate weekly inventory audits and end of month inventory counts
* Accountable for accurate ordering, receiving, and maintaining control of inventory
* Accountable for proper processing of paid out for inventory purchased from local vendors
* Accountable for understanding Cost of Goods Sold
* Ensure all employees clock in and out, in accordance to company policy, and state and federal guidelines
* Ensure proper staffing, training and employee development for optimum utilization of personnel and turnover management
* Actively pursues opportunities to provide informal rewards and recognition
* Address unacceptable performance, hold teammates accountable, and utilize appropriate performance management techniques, when necessary.
* Always wears required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), leading by example
* Provide safety and environmental leadership and training.
* Be prepared to provide swift and accurate direction to teammates or guests who may become injured on the job and report all incidents no more than 24 hours after the occurrence.
* Communicates performance expectations and results with store staff
This position requires only those individual(s) who are determined, goal oriented and results driven, with clear expectations, that delegates effectively, maintains an open door policy and can communicate effectively with all team members; This individual must also follow up on all issues (in a timely manner) conduct monthly staff meetings, hold subordinates accountable, address unacceptable performance and discipline appropriately.
Must possess a valid driver's license
This is not