This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 2/12/2017
Solstice Sunglass Boutique
San Marcos, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have an exciting opportunity for a charismatic Store Manager who can lead a team in maximizing the overall profitability of a high fashion luxury retail store. As a Manager you oversee all aspects of the operations while inspiring your team to create that exceptional customer experience. Are YOU the one?Responsibilities:
The Responsibilities of a Store Manager include:
* Manage a retail specialty store with staff of 5 -15 employees
* Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out including but not limited to: opening and closing procedures, inventory control, receiving, merchandising, loss prevention and customer service
* Recruiting, interviewing and hiring of staff
* Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as wells store sales and productivity goals are met.
* Train, delegate and supervise staff to develop and maintain individual selling goals, customer service and product knowledge skills.
* Conduct regular meetings with the store staff and maintain daily communications binder.
* Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld throughout the entire store (selling floor, backroom and bathroom).
* Partner with Human Resources to address and document unsatisfactory performance and policy violations related to new hire/termination paperwork, benefits, disciplinary action, etc. in a timely matter.
* Follow Loss Prevention guidelines throughout entire store (back office and selling floor). Participate in programs to reduce loss/shortage, report merchandise or cash discrepancies to Regional LP Manager
* Ensure entire staff adheres to Mystery shop guidelines.
* Create and promote strong business relationships with vendors, mall management and local businesses
* Participate in corporate initiated store events or create specific promotions based on the needs of the market or clientele
* Previous retail management experience a must, speciality retail a plus
* College Degree preferred
* Analytical skills are essential
* Ability to work flexible hours, 40 hours a week, 2 nights a week, weekends and holidays
* Demonstrates strong leadership ability
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer literate (word, excel and lotus notes)
* Reliable and punctual
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.