This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
On-Site Google Projects, CA
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONStore Operator
Adecco is assisting our client, a global leader in search engine optimization, in recruiting for a Store Operator position located in San Francisco, CA. This is a long term temporary opportunity; up to 1 year. This role requires a proactive, enthusiastic, self-starter with an interest in becoming a part of a fast-paced and detail-oriented process team. You will follow specific requirements/processes to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled and delivered quickly and accurately while providing outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities for a Retail Store Operator include:
- Executing daily shopping tasks and inventory validation checks, using a range of mobile devices.
- Works closely with Store Managers/Employees, Store Leads for ongoing product/process feedback.
- Works directly with retail store managers to integrate operations processes, troubleshoot issues, report feedback to the Store Operations Lead.
- Work with the client design team to test new operational processes and provide key insights and quality feedback.
- Work with the Field Operations Lead to manage hardware assets used for in-store processes.
- Off-site: Will work primarily in specified retails stores and will rotate to other stores based upon business needs.
- Store retail experience
- Capable of working independently for extended periods of time
- Comfortable being in new and unfamiliar environments
- MUST have reliable transportation to travel to a variety of stores in the San Francisco area
- Proactive problem solver and creative thinker
- Team player and able to respond well in stressful situations
- Responsive and effective communicator
- Interact effectively with customers and have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours with the ability to push/pull/lift 50 lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Hours for this position: 32-40 hours/week. Must have open availability from (4am-11pm).
Pay for this position is $15.00 per hour.
Ideal candidates have retail operations or fulfillment center experience. Must have strong written and oral communication skills. Growth opportunities available.