This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONStoreroom/Crib Attendant in Hutchinson, KS
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Storeroom Crib Attendant job in Hutchinson, KS. This is a temp to hire opportunity. As a Storeroom Crib Attendant you will be responsible for Customer Focus, Communication, Safety, Receiving, and Delivering tools or equipment to workers. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Storeroom Crib Attendant) job include:
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly and organized work environment
- Handles internal and external customer requests while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of associates, management and customers bother verbally and via email
- Issues tools and equipment to workers
- Receives, unpacks and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory
- Delivers tools or equipment to workers
- Scan and Re-stock cabinets in each work area of facility¿
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ months related experience
- Ability to work by oneself
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to operate a scanning device, computer, copier, fax machine and telephone
Full Time 8pm-6:30am Sun Night through Thursday night, OT as necessary $15.45/hour, steel toe shoes required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Storeroom Crib Attendant job in Hutchinson, KS or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled