Storeroom Manager, Urbana, OH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
Hagemeyer North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
ARE YOU THE STOREROOM MANAGER WHO CAN BE A GREAT LEADER*
We re looking for a Storeroom Manager who can take on overall responsibility for the successful operation of Integrated Supply accounts that will help us reach our overall goals and strategies. You will develop and implement strategic plans with internal and external customers. It s your responsibility to attract, hire, develop and train all Storeroom operations positions. And your leadership will drive flawless execution to help your team live our culture and company values.
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
WORKING AT VALLEN
At Vallen, we are committed to the success of our customers and our co-workers and do what it takes to get the job done right. We work diligently to improve and drive results that create value. We re hands-on, responsive and team-oriented. We apply our insights, experience and relationships to find the best
QUALIFICATIONS & BENEFITS
* MUST HAVE : experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, and/or Maintenance in a plant setting.
* 3-5 years Management experience
* Experience purchasing MRO stock/non-stock items
* Strong Excel and Word skills required
* Inventory control experience, problem solving and the ability to analyze min/max inventory stock levels
* Familiar with warehousing a must! (Receiving, Issuing, Cycle Counts, etc)
* Strong Multi- tasking skills
* Fast paced environment results driven candidates only!
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.