Stores Management (P), Castle Rock, CO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Castle Rock, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:At Office Depot, our Store Associates are Leaders and Enthusiasts that are passionate about selling. They are the advocate for the brand and are comfortable and capable of showing the Customer that our Stores actually offer more than what is physically on the shelves. Responsibilities include:
* Operating as brand ambassadors with the ability to inform, educate, and communicate Office Depot brand attributes better than anyone else.
* Driving the overall customer service and sales culture within the location. Inspiring and motivating the store associates to exceed customer expectations and responsible for store operations and execution of company programs.
* Developing and clearly communicating store-level strategies and tactics to achieve sales, service and operational excellence.
* Differentiating and instilling that Office Depot Store Associates are trusted advisors. Empowering the team to create memorable customer experiences and customer loyalty that redefine the gold standard in the retail industry. Qualifications:* High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor's Degree Preferred).
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in leadership, management, communication and training skills in a customer centric sales environment. (College, Military, Mentorship, Leadership, or Real Work Experience will all be considered).
* Working knowledge of MS Office products, Experienced and excited by technology.
* Highly customer-centric and sales focused, with the ability to create a culture where associates are trained and empowered to provide total customer solutions.
* Developers of talent, and able to recognize that the efforts around individual and team development lead to the overall profitability of the store.
* Positive and energetic and display 'can do' attitudes through proactive, continuous learning which creates opportunities for upward mobility.
* Operationally strong and possess good time management and priority setting skills. Other Information:What it is like to be an associate for Office Depot? Our associates know how to create an experience for the Customer that compliments what the Store is trying to be:
unique, informative, interactive and fun! They create a place where customers can get information, ideas, and solutions that they can't easily get online. They represent 'why retail is still relevant' and how our Associates are trusted advisors for the Customer. Our Associates are naturally curious and resourceful and use the new tools available to them such as kiosks, mobile devices, and interactive products to sell what may not physically be in the stores. To our Associates, it is obvious that the Customer's experience comes first and they have the understanding that the Customer's expectations are increasing. Our Associates realize they are ambassadors of the brand no matter where the Customer decides to shop, understanding Customers don't visit us as a store but they also look at us online, on the mobile device, etc. as one Office Depot and expect a consistent experience. Our Associates are relationship builders with Customers and fellow Associates:
they know them by name, what they need to be successful, and the Customer sees them as the reason or difference as to why they shop at Office Depot. Please note, we may not have an immediate need at the present time; however we are always interested in speaking to well qualified candidates for future openings. If you are interested in exploring a career with Office Depot, please apply. A recruiter will follow up depending on the current needs, but please be aware correspondence may not be immediate. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .