Stormwater Construction Project Manager
NO BUREAUCRACY. Apex was founded on the principals of agility and employee empowerment, and we've worked hard over the past 25+ years to build a culture of collaboration, communication, and opportunity. That's our secret to success, plain and simple.
WE GET IT. You're looking for growth opportunity in a high-energy environment. You want to work with the best minds in the business and for a company that cares about your professional development. And while you might be okay with some routine, you'd really like a role that includes new challenges, stretching you just enough to help you grow.
YOU GET IT. As a Stormwater Construction Project Manager, you're a serious multi-tasker who lends your technical expertise and business savvy to the success of every project. You work hard to exceed client expectations for quality and cost-effectiveness, and you coordinate project activities such that every project is completed on time and within budget. At the end of the workday, you go home very satisfied knowing you've delivered solutions to clients that depend on you to resolve problems that range from very simple to very complex. Well done!
Like every member of the Apex Team, your role as Stormwater Construction Project Manager is key to the company's success. While responsibilities of the Stormwater Construction Project Manager will vary day to day, in general you'll find that you often:
* Manage a diverse portfolio of Stormwater Construction projects within budget and timeframe
* Ensure compliance with regulations and client requirements in the performance of project work
* Perform site investigation and stormwater Design
* Interact with clients
* Supervise field staff
* Source new business opportunities
* Actively develop your own career growth
In addition to your fulfilling role with a growing company, you also gain the advantages of:
* A full benefits package including health, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability, 401k, and tuition assistance (among others)
* Eligibility for performance-based bonuses and other incentives
* Resources and support for your career development
* Working with some of the best and brightest in the industry among a culture that values diversity
* 600+ employee consulting firm led by an approachable, accessible executive team and all of the resources typical of much larger firms
Great minds think alike! Now that we understand each other, let's sort through the minimum qualifications for this position:
* 7 + years of experience of solid technical experience providing and managing stormwater construction and stormwater projects.
* A seller/doer who is able to expand services to current clients as well as develop new clients.
* Strong client and project management skills.
* Experience with stormwater design, maintenance, repair/restoration, and construction; and demonstrated competence working with design drawings and specifications.
* PE certification is desired but not required.
* BA/BS in Environmental Science, Engineering, Geology, or other related field.
We're ready to get this key position filled so if this is you, submit your resume now for consideration. If you're ready to grow, let us know!
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer