Stormwater Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is searching for a Stormwater Project Manager with 8 to 15 years of experience to join our team in Richmond, VA.
This position will provide a challenging opportunity for a self-motivated individual looking to advance his or her career by using their experience and technical knowledge to develop and execute stormwater planning, design and construction projects for our public and private sector clients. This position will also provide the opportunity to participate in our global network of exchange and outreach programs for enhanced professional development.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Managing the day-to-day execution of stormwater projects including site development, green infrastructure, stormwater BMP retrofits, and stream restoration from planning and design through construction.
* Communicating with clients, establishing goals and objectives for project teams, and scheduling and coordinating resources to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the performance expectations of the client.
* Working on a variety of projects simultaneously, and providing technical expertise and experience to project teams.
* Supervising and supporting the work of others, and mentoring junior-level technical staff.
* Leveraging Arcadis national and global network of subject matter experts to bring exceptional solutions to our clients.
* Working under the direction of senior project managers and principals-in-charge to establish business development strategies, develop client relationships and identify new project opportunities.
* Participating in the marketing and proposal phases of projects including preparation of winning proposals and successful presentations, as well as developing scopes of work and budgets for various stormwater projects.
* Participating in professional associations, activities and conferences.
* Participating in Arcadis Stormwater & Watersheds Community of Practice and Technical Knowledge & Innovation (TKI) activities.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 8 years of experience, including experience managing task execution with progressive levels of responsibility.
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Environmental, Chemical Engineering or a related field of study.
* Current PE license in VA, or ability to obtain via comity.
* Experience in planning, design or construction administration of site development, green infrastructure, stormwater BMP retrofits and stream restoration projects.
* Strong knowledge and experience with preparation and/or review of engineering plans to ensure that all aspects of project implementation are clearly conveyed
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* 15 years of progressively responsible project management experience.
* Master's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
* Experience with stormwater program management including stormwater utility implementation, MS4 permit compliance, and TMDL action planning.
* Active participation in regional and/or national professional associations.
* Strong team leadership experience or proven potential; including managing project delivery expectations, prioritization of tasks, and mentoring.
* Experience in client-facing roles including preparation and development of proposals, strategic planning, managing client expectations and overall relationship building.
Engineering - Water Resources
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.