Strategic Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONStrategic Account Executive - Market Research / Healthcare
Established over 30years ago and with offices in London, New York and Chicago and a network of preferred partners in a further 50 countries worldwide, we are an award-winning market research agency specialising in the Healthcare sector. Our experienced team works regularly with Global Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies, designing customer insight research that delivers compelling results and real value.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Development of new business with companies we are currently not working with.
- Re-establishing relationships with companies/individuals that have not worked with us for more than 2years.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
DEVELOPMENT OF NEW BUSINESS
- To call new targets with a view to developing a long term business relationships.
- Work with Global Director of business development to create a list of 50 pharmaceutical / biotech / healthcare companies wet are not currently working with.
- Build lists of suitable targets within these companies using tools such as LinkedIn, conferences, news articles, forums, etc.
- Identify initiators of market research projects.
- Obtain an understanding of projects they are planning for the current business year.
- Establish their criteria for working with a market research company.
- Introduce us and our offerings.
- Secure appointments for one of our Director to pitch for this business.
- Work with Global Director of business development and Marcoms to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns throughout the year (between 6-8 per year) to create market presence, promote our offerings and secure meetings for business pitches.
- Record all activities in CRM system
RE-ESTABLISHMENT OF CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Re-establish relationships with companies/individuals that have not worked with us for more than 2years.
- Work with Global Director of business development to create a list of 'lapsed clients'.
- Use internal resources such as CRM, Marcoms, internal account teams, review of proposals to build an authorative list of 'lapsed clients'.
- Contact to re-introduce us and our and offerings and understand what market research projects they are considering for the business year.
- Have worked in an inside sales role for at least 2years.
- Can demonstrate a track record of successfully and continuously setting highly qualified appointments over the phone.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of market research - specifically how/why market research is used within the healthcare market place, _(this is more utopia than requirement however understanding of market research and its purpose would be advantageous)._
- Be capable of working with the Marcoms function - planning and delivering a marketing campaign.
- Self-motivated, with a desire for career progression in sales.
- Capable of working alongside internal teams
In return on offer is a competitive base salary, commission plan, full benefits, career progression and the chance to work with a true market leader in the healthcare research sector.