Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise Market - Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
JOB TITLE: Strategic Account Executive, Enterprise Market
LOCATION: Los Angeles and Orange County
Salesforce provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, Account Executives committed to our vision of changing the software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM/Sales Force Automation tool that Reps love to use, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it's a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our "change the world" mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
You will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory consisting of calling large Retail accounts. Your Retail accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable Retail customers. Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our loyal Retail customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing Retail accounts and in new Retail markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM initiatives for companies across a specific region.
* Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
* Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
* 8+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications to large, complex enteprise organizations
* Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
* Successfully sold into large Retail companies
* Account planning and execution skills
* Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units
* Passion and commitment for customer success
* Strong technical aptitude
* Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
* A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
* Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record
* Strong time management skills
* Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
* Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
* Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to strategic enterprise accounts
* Bachelor's Degree
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.