Strategic Alliance Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking an Alliance Director to join us in our Chicago or other US office.
- Develop, implement, execute, and manage alliance based offers (ABO) with strategic alliance partners in support of KPMG's strategies
- Attract qualified alliance partners to participate with the firm on selected initiatives, understand alliance partner needs and partnering drivers, manage and help ensure fulfillment of expectations, identify alliance risk factors, and develop and implement risk mitigation
- Lead development and approval of a joint business plan, support risk and legal contracts, and gain commitment from interested and affected individuals
- Manage the alliance launch and drive the enablement of the alliance including completing the joint offer, developing sales kits, training, and marketing and communications plans
- Support firm and partner client facing people to follow the agreed rules of engagement, help ensure fair and rapid conflict resolution, and guide lead generation and management activities for the joint offer
- Manage alliance governance though executive contact facilitation, results and operations reviews, and frequent communication between the parties
- Ten years of experience in services or consultative business development and three years of experience managing strategic alliances
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Advanced alliance management certification such as Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals CAAM, or CSAP preferred
- Demonstrated success in building and nurturing win-win alliance relationships
- Strong networking and influence management skills that translate into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries
- Highly credible communicator with excellent organization and project management skills and track record of delivering results
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .