This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSTRATEGIC ANALYST
At FCB Chicago, the Strategic Analyst plays an essential role in transforming data insights into more effective interactions between brands and consumers. Leveraging a wide range of data sources and analysis techniques, the Strategic Analyst identifies key insights that provide the strategic foundation for marketing solutions.
* Works with numbers, trends and data
* Performs analyses, translating data into reports and dashboards consistent with marketing plans and business needs
* Assists in the development of new marketing programs and enhances current campaigns to meet performance objectives
* Gathers and updates necessary marketing program information and communicates to appropriate parties
* Analyzes and mines large data sets, both client-specific and syndicated research
* Collaborates with Creative, Planning, Account Management and other departments
* Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing/Advertising, Computer Science, Statistics or related fields
* Possesses a background or has an interest in digital, web and social marketing analytics
* Strong understanding or interest in current digital marketin concepts and applications
* Naturally curious and passionate about numbers, data, insights and applications to advertising
* Excellent quantitative skills and ability to interpret data from multiple sources, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Experience with analytical tools (SPSS, SAS, SQL, Tableau) or research resources (Forrester, Simmons) a plus
* Possesses clear and persuasive communication skillswritten and verbal
* Able to manage multiple assignments and deliver projects on schedule
* Is a team player but also able to work independently