Strategic Business Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSTRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGER
_N__o__w is the time to be an integral part of a global company that is positioned for growth. Let your enhanced sales abilities drive forward our market development initiatives._
Spirax Sarco is the world's leading provider of steam system solutions. In the USA, we are part of a 105-year old international company with more than 5, employees in 44 countries. Spirax Sarco is the leader in providing expertise and turnkey solutions to steam users around the world.
The Strategic Business Manager position delivers the development and implementation of strategic customer partnerships in designated market segments at the C Suite working closely with the Market Development team and direct reports. Insures innovative solutions are generated for the customer.
_THE ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE:_
* Utilizes Spirax Sarco's Customer First Strategy to deliver the customer's value proposition.
* Provides analytical preparation of potential growth opportunities to generate sales volume.
* Collaborate with Market Development Managers to target customers where opportunities exist.
* Provides potential new customers with a complete understanding of our solutions to insure their strategic goals and initiatives are met.
* Delivers innovative solutions to customer's strategic objectives and initiatives.
* Obtains customer support and agreement to provide project specific solutions.
* Uses Value Selling techniques to advance Spirax Sarco's premium position.
* Works with other Spirax Sarco sales personnel to leverage end user information and approvals
* Collaborates with other departments to assist in the complete product offering and design.
* Cultivates long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with new customers.
* Participates in various networking group activities, professional organizations and trade shows in order to develop new leads
* Maintains or coordinates up to date records via Salesforce.com on opportunities, accounts, quotations, contacts, calls and meetings.
* Presents Spirax Sarco capabilities and the complete product offering to all stakeholders using professional presentations, lunch & learns and other effective means.
* Supports Spirax Sarco Global Thrust's as assigned.
* Must be able to travel extensively.
* Engages Spirax Sarco Decision Makers in the relationships with customer
Decision Makers (fosters "building the diamond").
* BS in Business or related field as well as ten to fifteen (10 - 15) years' experience in business development leadership or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
* Must have demonstrated success selling at the C suite.
* Knowledge of strategic development methods.
* Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, outlook and saleforce.com.