This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
STRATEGIC COMM SHALL:
* Be able to analyze, design, develop, maintain and create programs
* Have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Organize, write and edit documents to appeal to specific and varied audiences
* Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personnel from diverse backgrounds
* Ensure excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
* Adhere to weekly meetings to assess progress or where they currently stand
* Ensure that the necessary skills are assigned to the appropriate employees in order for them to work on/complete a specific task(s)
* Be deadline driven, ensuring all product requirements are met on time
* Have excellent organizational skills
* Be able to work effectively in a multitasking environment
* Overall experience of interacting with customers at all levels
* Produce briefings and meetings for further attention of what needs to be fulfilled
* Be able to develop coordinate, implement and maintain communication plans
* Have working knowledge of web publishing techniques
* Be able to write white papers and newsletter statuses because those may be directed for the individual to take on
* Have the ability to think strategically and creatively
* Have prior experience in drafting and implementing communication strategies
* Bachelor s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism Web Design, Information, Communications, Technology, Marketing or a related field
* Overall have excellent writing, speaking, editing, research and interpersonal skills
* Minimum of (3) years of website content management, website design and graphical interface experience
* Minimum of (3) years of experience with Wordpress, Joomla!, Sharepoint, blogs, communication tools and MS- PPT, Excel, Word and Office Suite
Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI FSP.