Strategic Development Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Performs analytics, identifying reasons for minor issues, by applying knowledge of supply chain, rules, policies, and processes.
* Reviews data and identifies issues or conclusions to report to more senior individual contributors.
* Contributes to a project or cross-functional team as a member with peer reviewing role.
* Supports senior team members by performing ground work analysiused to create strategic supply chain solutions.
* Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
* Works across multiple countries and businesses; regional or sub-regional engagement.
* Assigned moderately complex project responsibilities.
* Decision-making limited to immediate function with minimal risk to the business.* Education and Experience Required
** First level university degree or equivalent experience
* Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
* Knowledge and Skills Required
** Strong analytical skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access.
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Ability to work on a team and collaborate across business units.
* Developing business acumen, including understanding of the company's overall business model.
* Supply Chain and Operations
* Strategic Development Analyst
* Requisition ID: