Strategic Finance Analyst-Multiple Levels
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 2/2/2017
Cambia Health Solutions
Senior Analyst or Lead Analyst
(Depending on Experience)
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
Be part of Our Cause!
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. Support the company s cause to transform health care by influencing sound business decisions through comprehensive financial analysis. Essential Functions: - Provide divisional FP&A guidance and support - Complete strategic investment business cases - Provide primary financial support to executive sponsors and project management through all phases of projects - Create ad hoc modeling and analyses and present key findings to support senior management decision making
Senior Strategic Finance Analyst
* BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or Statistics with six to eight years of experience
* CPA, CMA, MBA, or CFA, along with health insurance experience preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of tools
* Well-developed business sense and demonstrated application of in-depth financial, accounting and business knowledge, i.e., Budgeting, ROI, NPV, IRR, Insurance industry P&L, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of staff and management both as a self-starter and in a team environment, with presentation and project management skills
* Experience influencing and driving data-based decisions
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the work force
* Eight plus years of experience or more
* Ability to plan and organize own work with minimal supervision, including cross-functional projects and the work of others in the department
* Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and overcome roadblocks and stay focused and productive even in ambiguous situations
Strategic Finance Analyst Lead-same as Senior Analyst plus:
* 10+ years of experience or more
* Extensive experience with developing and implementing an array of financial analysis/studies that support the company strategies and initiatives
* Proven leadership abilities as demonstrated by successfully managing projects, leading cross-functional teams, training and process improvement
* Demonstrated ability to lead medium to large projects from start to finish with minimal oversight. Projects may be complex and involve the organization and direction of company personnel both within and outside the department
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.