Strategic Implementation Manager I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
South Portland, ME
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At WEX Inc. we see corporate payments differently. We are a leading and growing global provider of payment processing and information management solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
The Implementation Manager I is responsible for boarding of new merchants, new private label, co-brand, and distributor card programs and oversight of other partner operational projects. The SIM defines business requirements and system requirements as applicable and orchestrates the execution thereof while representing the department as a subject matter expert in technical release projects as new functionality or development is being deployed and actively engaging in the transition to BAU. The Implementation Specialist manages relationships and all stakeholder communication related to definition, implementation, and stabilization project phases, processes and value streams improvements, including robust documentation, related to implementing new contracts.
* Bachelor's degree and/or three (3) years experience
* Experience managing contracts and projects
* Proven project management skills, working knowledge of PMLG (Project Management Leadership Group), SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and BDM (Business Development Methodology)
* Effective use of Facilitation skills
* Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
* Complex problem-solving skills
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Strong PC skills with Microsoft suite-Word, Access, Excel, MS Project, Power-Point, Visio
* Proficient understanding of testing practices
* Ability to provide training and documentation
* Knowledge of systems and business processes
* Excellent time management, organizational, prioritization, and follow through skills the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Effective negotiation skills.
* Occasional travel may be required
* Must pass a successful background investigation
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
* 401(k) Plan
* Life Insurance/AD&D
* Dependent Life Insurance
* Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
* Employee Referral Award Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Bonus Plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY