Strategic Initiatives Trainee - Fall 2016: Talent + Properties
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Octagon is the worlds largest sponsorship consulting practice and a pioneer and leader in athlete and personality representation and management. With more than 800 employees globally, Octagon manages/influences billions in worldwide sponsorship rights fees and activation. We work with hundreds of blue-chip corporate clients, more than 800 Talent Properties clients, and manage more than 5,000 events per year. Leading stakeholders in the sports and entertainment world continue to look to Octagon to provide leadership in understanding fans passions and how these insights can build more effective, efficient and measureable marketing programs. For more information, please visit www.octagon.com.
The position is located in our Richmond, VA office and is a paid full-time, limited term position (30 to 40 hours per week for fourteen weeks) in the spring/summer. Qualified candidates are undergraduate and graduate students and individuals who have graduated from a college/university within the last 12 months.
* Undergraduate or graduate student or recent graduate (within the last 12 months)
* Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to multi-task proficiently
* Ability to work with a team and independently
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and market research tools
* Creative/digital/web design experience is a plus
* Proficiency in Wordpress and Photoshop is a plus
* Knowledge of golf, Olympic sports and prior experience in marketing is a plus
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume on-line at www.octagon.com in the Join our Team section.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.