Strategic Innovation Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
DIRECTOR, IGNITE GLOBAL TRANSFORMATION
As one of the world's most innovative companies, we are empowering some of the most successful companies to solve their greatest challenges. Ignite is the team at the center of these industry-defining transformations as the premier innovation offering of Salesforce's Digital Transformation & Innovation group. Blending analysis, vision, ideation, storytelling, business case development, and rapid prototyping, Ignite teams guide executives to rethink what it means to be a customer, partner, or employee of their organization.
The Ignite Global Transformation team is equipping our best talent and partners globally to accelerate this effort. Our mission is nothing short of changing the way we serve and deliver success for our customers!
We are searching for a candidate who would have a unique and strategic role on the team. The right candidate will have significant experience in guiding leadership teams towards transformation, and in helping non-technical people understand how technology can impact their world. They will have a strong track record of delivering innovation programs in a customer-facing role.
Having a passion for helping Ignite professionals and partners raise their game is a must. Strong candidates will have significant experience scaling world-class ecosystem/partnership programs while maintaining governance and best practices-all while moving at high speed.
Reporting to the Senior Managing Director, Ignite Global Transformation, collaborate to optimize the design and delivery of the Ignite Global Transformation Alliances Programs. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Design the primary interface between the Alliances, Ignite, and partner organizations
* Design and integrate the methodology across the partner and Ignite organizations
* Work with the Alliances, Partners and Ignite field service organizations to drive partner/Ignite integration and ACV
* Enable Alliances, Ignite, and Partner organizations on individual partner methodology and Ignite Methodology
* 10+ years of experience overseeing the development of tools, processes, and enablement strategies from scratch, as well as familiarity with the latest techniques/tools available, preferably for strategic consulting or innovation teams
* 5+ years of enterprise software experience, preferable CRM and SaaS
* 10 years of deep project management skills with a proven ability to deliver on multiple work streams across a large complex organization
* 5-10 years in a customer-facing role, preferred experience with consulting, innovation, design thinking, or professional services organizations
* 5-10 years in a partnership/alliances role, preferred experience on the consulting, innovation or professional services organizations side or product/vendor side
* Strong collaborator, at all levels of an organization, excellent at bringing together people around why, what, and how
* Self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to help others succeed
* Ability to balance big-picture strategy and detail-oriented tactics with firsthand experience in strategic innovation or design thinking
* Ability to creatively solve problems with limited resources and input
* Strong executive presence and communication skills, ability to drive adoption, and lead experienced innovators through their career journey
* Credibility with senior leadership
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within the broader organization
* Out-of-the-box thinker with the ability to attract brilliant idea generators
* Willingness to travel
* Comfort working and iterating in an extremely fast-paced, start-up-like environment
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.