Strategic Innovation Executive - Creative Technology Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
JOB TITLE: CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR - IGNITE EDGE
As part of the Edge team within Ignite, the Creative Technology Director brings a deep understanding of human-centered design, UX/UI, agile product development and a bold vision for the future. Armed with these talents and an entrepreneurial mindset, the right candidate will co-create disruptive solutions with our customers and partners - leveraging emerging technology (e.g. AI) to inform our corporate, product and go-to-market strategy and seize innovative market opportunities within the Salesforce eco-system.
The Creative Technology Director will be responsible for inspiring colleagues, customers and partners with relevant provocation, passion and action - engaging them in collaborative innovation processes driving user experience design and development to tackle daunting enterprise challenges across industry and departmental functions.
We seek hands-on UX & technical leadership to manage and coach ad hoc innovation teams of producers, designers and developers to deliver breakthrough, human-centric solutions, as well as enjoy getting your own hands dirty designing and developing with the team. In this role you will:
* Develop and maintain relationships with the customer, partners & and internal Salesforce stakeholders
* Collaborate with team leaders, project managers, scrum leads, design research & strategy to define and achieve your collective goals for and with the customer and partner
* Provide vision and thought leadership related to the innovation exploration
* Lead user experience storytelling, process flows, interactions and validation thereof
* Experiment with a variety of technical options to determine the most responsible and successful means to build the solution
* Oversee and contribute to the work of designers, architects and developers; guiding them on process, providing feedback and creating deliverables that set new standards of quality and mentoring client interactions
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE :
* Demonstrate a strong belief in user-centric innovation design and agile development coupled with the ability to explain how to approach innovation design and development with F500 customers
* Excel in designing and delivering user research workshops to capture insights that can then be crystallized into personas/archetypes, user stories/job stories, workflows and wireframes
* Demonstrate ease and confidence visualizing ideas with simple lo-fi tools such as markers, sticky notes and a whiteboard, able to generate multiple UX solutions for a given problem
* Translate lo-fi mock ups into highly detailed and annotated wireframes & mock ups
* 5+ years of experience working as and leading information architects, interaction designers, user experience designers and agile development teams (Salesforce ISV or app development consulting a plus)
* Must be a MAKER with stellar production capability, proficient in a variety of design tools and development languages; Portfolio required
* Thrive at managing multiple projects with differing deadlines, ideally in a client services setting
* Must have passion for Salesforce products & technology
* Must possess excellent presentation skills to effectively deliver information and establish trusted relationships with senior executives
* Must be willing to travel 30% on average, sometimes more, sometimes less
* Must seek (desire) working with diverse and geographically dispersed team members and navigate a variety of styles and perspectives
* Entrepreneurial experience as co-founder/founder
* Innovation Consulting experience with F500 customers
* Digital Agency experience with Enterprise/B2B deployment
* Filmmaking/Animation/Screen Playwriting
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as information design, human-computer interaction design, library science, cognitive science, or industrial design a plus
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.